Autentico manufacture their own range of paints, combining technology with tradition and creativity with professionalism.
Their paints contain the highest levels of chalk, are low in VOC, and many core paint products are completely child-safe (EN71-3). With an unrivalled palette of more than 150 deep and rich colours, they truly are in a league of their own.
Whether you are embarking on a creative venture at home, or maybe something bigger, Autentico will always provide a quality, honest and versatile product to suit your aspirations.
The main ranges from Autentico:
- Versante Matt: washable wall and furniture paint, suitable for all areas including kitchen cupboards, bathrooms and high-traffic hallways, as well as withstanding the needs of exterior furniture and fencing
- Versante Eggshell: developed alongside Versante Matt and perfect for exterior fencing, garden furniture, or the interior of sunrooms, kitchens and bathrooms
- Vintage: highly porous, rich-in-colour chalk paint, perfect to use with our range of decorative products
- Metallico: created using a combination of Vintage furniture paint and incredible metallic pigments
- Furniture waxes: produced to an old Dutch recipe and containing pure bees' and carnauba wax, providing decorative protection to furniture
- Velvet: superior water-based, ultra-matt and strengthened paint for walls and ceilings
- Vivace: paint designed for use on interior and exterior wooden surfaces for extra durability where you need it most, e.g. window frames and doors
- Venice: high quality lime paint for walls and furniture, designed to give a long-lasting, unique finish with superior coverage and beautiful depth of colour
Paint and Passion — how it all began
Autentico was founded by Dutch couple Ris & Eric. Their creative life began in England making bespoke, high-quality oak furniture together with internationally acclaimed designers. During this time, they were not only creating special paint techniques on furniture, but also on walls and ceilings. They soon realised that there was a demand in the market for high quality paints to fit their exacting standards.
So together with experienced paint makers and after more than a year of experimenting, in 2011 Autentico Vintage was born. Within two years other specialist finishes were introduced to the range offering a whole host of products needed to create truly unique finishes.
In Ris & Eric’s own words:
Through all our growth, the primary values stay the same. To provide Quality and Professionalism in everything we do, inspiring Creativity with Enthusiasm and Knowledge.
I would now like to introduce you to Ris & Eric in this short video