About Dixie Belle
America's favourite Chalk Mineral Paint
We are very proud to be among the first official UK stockists of Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint.
With its excellent coverage, extensive range of colours, and simplicity of use, Dixie Belle paint is hugely successful in the USA but has been largely unavailable elsewhere in the world until now, so this is a very exciting new arrival.
What are the benefits of a chalk mineral paint?
The best of both worlds! Chalk paints blend beautifully, but they need to be sealed. Mineral Paints give a sleek, smooth look, but the surface to be painted needs to be sanded to enable the paint to stick, and they are more difficult to blend. Put the two together and you have little or no preparation, perfect for blending, perfect for the sleek and contemporary look and equally perfect for the rustic, shabby chic look, and there is no need to seal.
A paint that is serious fun – a high quality paint, versatile and a great range of colours.
Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
- Made in the USA, in Florida
- Founded by Suzanne Fulford (pictured here) in 2013
- A truly versatile high-quality paint, quick-drying paint
- Really easy to use and has a really smooth finish
- A combination of a chalk paint and a mineral paint in one
- Perfect for blending, dry brushing, contouring or just plain straightforward painting
- Eco-friendly, water-based and non-toxic, with no VOC's
- 69 colours plus colour recipes
- Excellent range of preparation and finishing products, including waxes, glazes, stains & metallic paints
- You can water it down or thicken it up
- Does not require sanding, stripping or priming before use (although you should still make sure surfaces are thoroughly cleaned)
- Adheres to wood, walls, glass, ceramics, metal, mirrors, plastic, fabric, concrete, leather... even polystyrene or cardboard
- Does not require waxing or varnishing
Try it now and see what we've been missing!
Be inspired by watching Brandy, a Dixie Belle brand ambassador. Warning: her videos are very addictive!