Fleur Chalky Look - F03 Chalk White
Warmer and more welcoming than modern whites, this chalk white shade was widely used in English Edwardian interiors for ceiling and decorative friezes, paired with pastel-coloured walls.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable packaging
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.