Fleur Chalky Look - F16 Indian Elephant
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Colonial-inspired colour, grey-brown hue characteristic of Indian elephants. It is an ideal base for creating refined interiors with a contemporary taste.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable packaging
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.