An aristocratic and elegant hue like Madame Ferdinand Jamain, the original name of the rose commonly known as "American Beauty". Selected in France, it became one of the most requested and loved flowers in the early twentieth century.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime
on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.