Always considered a precious substitute for gold, this intense shade of yellow dates back to the most ancient India, where it represented a sign of nobility: for aristocatic and esoteric interiors.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime
on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.