Fleur Chalky Look - F52 SoHo Green
Grey-Green very popular in the 1920s, used to paint the cast iron façades typical of the SoHo district of New York. Today a refined shade that is the backdrop to the most sophisticated interiors in Manhattan.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable packaging
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.