Fleur Chalky Look - F82 Jo
For those who have read Little Women it is difficult not to fall in love with Jo March, a rebellious girl who, with her determination to become a writer, fights against the gender stereotypes of her time. In an era when the feminist theme is back in the limelight as much as possible, pink has become the symbol of a proudly regained femininity, the colour of the moment to add lightness to everyday life.
- Mineral content: matt chalk-like finish
- High pigment content: vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- Self-levelling: quick application
- Eco-friendly: low VOC, and recyclable packaging
- Coverage: approx. 12m²/L on non-absorbing or primed surfaces
Note that this is not chalk paint - 'chalky look' refers to the very matt finish.