Fleur Eggshell - F02 Snow White
White of Palladian inspiration, widespread throughout Europe starting from the second half of the eighteenth century, characterized by a neo-classical taste and a return to bas-relief friezes painted in monochrome.
- "Eggshell" finish: slightly satin (20% sheen)
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- No need to protect with varnish: washable colour
- Excellent brushability: it spreads quickly
- Eco-friendly: minimum levels of VOC, and recyclable packaging