Fleur Eggshell - F23 American Beauty
An aristocratic and elegant hue like Madame Ferdinand Jamain, the original name of the rose commonly known as "American Beauty". Selected in France, it became one of the most requested and loved flowers in the early twentieth century.
- "Eggshell" finish: slightly satin (20% sheen)
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- No need to protect with varnish: washable colour
- Excellent brushability: it spreads quickly
- Eco-friendly: minimum levels of VOC, and recyclable packaging