For those who have read Little Women it is difficult not to fall in love with Jo March, a rebellious girl who, with her determination to become a writer, fights against the gender stereotypes of her time. In an era when the feminist theme is back in the limelight as much as possible, pink has become the symbol of a proudly regained femininity, the colour of the moment to add lightness to everyday life.
- "Eggshell" finish: slightly satin (20% sheen)
- Excellent adhesion: no need to prime on most surfaces
- No need to protect with varnish: washable colour
- Excellent brushability: it spreads quickly
- Eco-friendly: minimum levels of VOC, and recyclable packaging